Tis’ the season people! Let’s talk about boots. I was so hesitant to add fashion to this blog solely because I knew it would require extra research and window shopping, which in turn just makes me want to buy EVERYTHING. As if I don’t already have a problem. If I had all the money in the world, my closet (and feet) would be toting these bad boys.
1. Juliet Riding Boot by Tory Burch. Gorgeous details.
2. Palmera Boot by Coach. Nude and knee high, a suede beauty.
3. Kitchener 2 Boot by Gabriella Rocha. I have always wanted a pair of wedge boots like these. I like the two tones between the leather and wedge.
4. Dorado Riding Boot by Frye. Frye makes a gorgeous boot with the best leather. I like the buckle details on this pair.
5. Tramper Ankle Hi Boot by Minnetonka. I love these. Minnetonka is one of my go-to brands. I recommend ordering this pair a half size larger.
6. Raspy Boot by Volatile. I’m not big into country but these cowgirl boots have an amazing intricate design.
7. Basha Boot by Naturalizer. Grape is nice fall color and looks great paired with greys, golds, and creams.
8. Carson Wedge Bootie by Frye. Loving the wrapped leather.
p.s. My post from last Friday “Get the Look: Clean Office” was featured in West Elm’s blog! http://blog.westelm.com/2013/10/06/7315/